Thursday, July 1, 2010

Exhausted

I feel bad I don't have anything super fun to write about this time. Today was pretty much blah. Went grocery shopping and bought some fancy cleats to strap on to my indoor cycling shoes. I did do my class, and did Week 2 Day 2 of the C25K program. What a big hoo-rah, right? I'm thinking of excuses again as to why I shouldn't go to my personal training session tomorrow morning.

I wanted to thank everyone who's been supporting me so far. I'm new at this whole blogging/expressing my feelings/having internet companions thing, so please excuse my social networking awkwardness. The last year I've been pretty much a recluse because of the pregnancy (being bed-ridden 90% of the time) and I lost a lot of my friends and my life this way. Now that the baby is finally settling into a predictable schedule and I'm medically cleared to begin moving again, I've realize how totally disconnected I've been. It's weird to say, but it sometimes feels like I'm just socially off in some situations--like that person who appears normal but you just can't figure out why they're not exactly right?--like maybe one leg's shorter than the other, or they have a glass eye, or something like that... I hope that makes sense. I know I'm rambling.

I wonder how bad it is for my diet to have a slice of pepperjack cheese right before bed...

Ok... {/rant}

I decided to join the Fat to Fit Movement! Hopefully I can keep up with all the energetic ladies on there already...



2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through the Fat to Fit blog hop! There are some awesome blogs on there! Looking forward to following you. I am trying to lose the baby weight as well and the weight before the baby too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! didnt have your email. thanks for grabbing my button! email me your address and ill send your freebie...and yes, you can have a onesie in any size you want :)
    thanks! joys of thread
    joymoudy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete