Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Half Way Through!

So today really reassured my decision to have a personal trainer. I must admit that I tried weight training by myself before this, and never have I really known how much I could push myself, and how many different ways I could exercise the same muscles. The motivation provided can't be replicated, and I know that I'm doing the right thing to get the results I want.

We worked the upper body today, utilizing free weights and a few machines in ways I've never done before. But it felt good. It didn't feel like I was stressing my muscles out too much, and the extra person there telling you to keep going is really reassuring. Right now that's what I need. I keep making excuses not to work out, and that's not right...

Tomorrow is another spin class and Week 2, Day One of the C25K plan. My legs hurt pretty bad, so I should probably rest them. I think we'll see tomorrow.

But right now.. I'm feeling good. Optomistic. Pumped.

1 comment:

  1. Having a personal trainer helped me a lot! You made a good decision. For me it was very motivating to have one :) Good luck! And welcome to Healthy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete